Thursday 30 June 2011

The Hay Festival

                                                                                                                                   Recently we got asked to create a sculpture or furniture for the garden at The Hay Festival. I chose to do an archway. We all had to come up with a design and explain how we would make it out of recycled materials and show examples which I have done in the images above. Surprisingly my design got chose for the archway and other students in my group got chosen of a sculpture they had also designed. My archway was originally suppose to be a pile of books stacked up on top of eachother but they changed it to bind folders instead. The project was very stressful but we managed to get it finished in the end and I was very pleased with the finished outcome.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment