Thursday 30 June 2011

Personal Belongings


This project was set at the start of the year. In that week of doing fine art, we got given a task where we had to get out at least 3 of our most important or favorite belongings out of our bags and draw them. We first started off by drawing our bags with one of the main objects which was most important to us. Using graphite, I first started off by drawing my purse poking out of my bag. I found it quite difficult to get the shadows right on the bag but I think it turned out pretty well. I then drew my purse separately using fine liner. I added a bit of water to some of the dark areas on the purse to blend the shadows. I then photocopied one of my bracelets and went round the edge with white emultion paint to show negative space.

No comments:

Post a Comment